We are invited to join a number of panel discussions, Q&A sessions and webinars, hosted by external organisations.
This post contains links to some recent events. Posts of this kind are tagged 'conversations we're having'.
The BBC's Charlotte Smith speaks to Janet Hughes about the agricultural transition and the principle of 'public money for public good'.
Listen to the interview to find out about:
- the future of food production
- farming finance
- landscape recovery and rewilding
- the new entrants scheme
- lump sum exit scheme
The Yorkshire Agricultural Society met virtually with Defra’s Janet Hughes to discuss the direction of new agricultural policies.
In this video, you can find out more about:
- Sustainable Farming Incentive
- Farming Investment Fund, farm inspections
- opportunities for new entrants