Skip to main content

Flooding support

Storm Henk: grants available for affected farmers

Posted by: , Posted on: - Categories: Flooding support

If you suffered damage to your land during Storm Henk that was uninsurable, the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) will contact you about financial support to help cover the costs of returning your land to the condition it was in before flooding occurred. In this post, we'll give an overview. Post updated 12 April.