When leaving a comment on a blog post:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it's inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.
Blog comments are read by the editor before they are approved to check they comply with the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) blog participation guidelines above.
If comments don’t comply they will not be published.
We will do our best to answer questions as quickly as possible.
You can leave your thoughts and feedback on the blog and our posts by leaving a comment on any blog post.
If you'd like to have your say on future schemes and policies, sign up to take part in co-design.